1. to conquer or subdue by superior force, as in battle.
2. to defeat in any contest or conflict; be victorious over: to vanquish one's opponent in an argument.
3. to overcome or overpower: He vanquished all his fears.
Want to scrim us?
There are several ways to schedule a match with Vanquish.
- 1. Add gB or Able to your friends list. *BEST WAY*
2. Visit our forums and challenge us there.
3. PM gB, Able, or any Vanquish officer on these or our forums
- 1. 50% class rule. Ex: 10v10 max 5 per class. If odd number round down. Ex: 9v9 max 4 per class.
2. First person view only.
3. 100% Friendly Fire.
4. The team leaders or representatives announce who will duel for each side.
5. Duel takes place when both individuals say READY and the count is given 3 2 1 FIGHT. Duel winner's side picks whether they will attack or defend first.
6. All players join said side. Server is restarted and first round is live on warmup end. At the end of the round, either when time runs out or the last objective is completed the time left is noted.
7. Server reset. Players change sides and join their teams.
8. Server reset again and second round is live on warmup end.
9. Best time completing the last objective decides the winner. In the event of a tie a LTS map will be loaded and the winner will break the tie for the match win.
Want to join?
First thing is to go to our official forums, register, and post introducing yourself to us. Tell us what would make you a good member of our team. Then be sure and visit the Vanquish steam group and add some Vanquish members to your friends list so you can start gaming with us, get to know our members, and we can get to know you.
Our Chivalry servers are up!
"Vanquish - Saturday Knight Fever"
- -32 Slots
-Located in Dallas
"Vanquish - Duel Server"
- -16 Slots
-Located in Chicago
"Vanquish Thy Foes!"
- -24 Slots
-Located in Chicago
We have many admins so it will be heavily moderated for tk abusers.
- - Respect our members and other players
- No tking
- No racism
- No advertising
- No cheating/exploiting
First offense - warning / Second - kick / Third - ban